Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 weeks tomorrow

I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks ! We had company tonight Sara (Blackthorn Dalmatians) and Grandma Linda (Patch Mt's) they both loved they pups there all so cute!
Everyone has asked who is my favorite - well I don't really have one yet I am in love with each one in a different way! I will pick my puppy after the Baer (hearing) test is done at 6 weeks.
The Baby Mabel she has got up to 2lbs today and growing strong!!!
Play fight
They got a bigger area and already pee on the paper!

3 comments:

dals for me said...

Oh , my - they are growing so fast - I cannot get over how quickly they change. Wonderful to see them up walking with those cute puppy buts - Mabel is a dear - actaully they all are - I would not be able to choose either:>)

Jenn said...

I would not be able to get anything done at your house ... I'd be staring at puppies all day long!

Unknown said...

You are killing me with these cute pictures. If some day they all are missing you will know where to look first!