Tuesday, August 31, 2010


belly full of food
I am so in love with my pupsicles how am I ever going to pick just one!
 The weights are all up and doing good Mabel is still the smallest but not by much. Jenna is feeling good to she is a very good mum I am so proud of her!
 Grandpa Ghost is doing well having to share me with pups and Jenna he is a real mamma's boy and I love that about him!! Aura can't wait to get in to see the pups she will be a great auntie I 'm sure, I keep telling her soon soon you can meet them!   

2 comments:

dals for me said...

I cannot imagine having to pick just one - they are all precious little pups! Glad to hear that everyone is healthy and happy - love the belly pic! :>)

Unknown said...

Dawn, you are a great grandmother!!!!! The pups look great. Can't wait to hold them.... Mabel is the cutest...no maybe Myrtle....no maybe......