Tuesday, August 24, 2010

long day

I am glad today is over I have tomorrow off and can be in the whelping box all day if Jenna lets me! (giggle)
I miss the babe's when I have to work my husband takes good care of them but I want to be the one doing it! The eye's are starting to open on some of them Enid I think will be the first one with both eye's open. I have been singing to them since before there birth well OK since we did the insemination ( the Baby Buddha belly song. Giggle) and now they will see me coming and run I am NOT a good singer!
Love that face
what a good mummy
I love my Mummy
I just got new pictures for you all tonight enjoy!!!! 
Oh I have been asked if I am keeping one - YES I am a one of the LOVELY girls

2 comments:

dals for me said...

Thank you for the great pics - Jenna is such a lovely girl!! I am glad that you get to keep one of the pups - I am sure they will love your singing :>)

Anonymous said...

Just a thought, to help increase her milk flow and production if you feed her raw beef liver (a 3" by 3" piece every other day it will help her out alot. Used to do that for my Afghan Hounds when they had litters over 6 puppies and it worked great every time.