Monday, September 27, 2010

6 weeks and 4 days old

Well today it's been raining so the pups only got out to the dog yard not the play yard but we still had fun!

Mother Like Daughter Enid and Jenna have an old bone and the foot is my husbands.  
  I have been working on one on one time with them everyone one gets a turn to be out with just me and then with the other big dogs. Bo is so cute with his grandpa Ghost he will run along side him like he is saying "He is my big buddy and I want to be like him" (Giggle Giggle) it is so cute I will try for a picture next time. Aura Loves Merna the best Jenna likes then all the same I think, and Ghost he like Enid and Bo! 
Bo silly boy
Mabel and Enid

1 comment:

dals for me said...

I bet it is so cute to see Bo run along side his Grandpa!!! You are such a great Grammy - spending time with each one :>) They will all miss you! Love the pics!!!!