Saturday, September 4, 2010

24 days old

So Sorry I missed yesterday's post I have been working to much!
Playing with MUMMY
Sleeping with Mummy
Eva
Enid
 They are getting so big and are eating goats milk with yogurt and egg yolk there teeth are coming so I will be adding puppy food (Merrick) and raw meat to it soon. there weights are not an issue now all are big and look real nice. They have started playing with some toys I put in for them. Jenna is feeling good and I think she really likes being a Mom with them at this age!   

1 comment:

dals for me said...

WOW- they look great - happy and healthy! Jenna looks like she is very content and happy with all her son and daughters. They are all beautiful and I hope you get a break soon. Thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures! :>)