Monday, September 13, 2010

today's pictures

Yesterday I had just to many cute picture's I had to put them all up.
Tonight I got home from work and my husband had been home the afternoon with the pups and I walked in and he looked like he was pulling his hair out he just said "I hate puppy poop thats all I have been cleaning up one right after the other then they pee I just can't keep up!!" So I just laughed and said what do you think I have been doing down here all these nights.....It's A hard job!! GIGGLE GIGGLE! I don't think he will be staying home tomorrow!!!  I think my kennel help quit on me Oh well he was good help when Jenna cleaned them off.   


Anna
OMG Anna she is just to cute
Bo
Myrtle
  

1 comment:

dals for me said...

Sweet,Sweet , Sweet little puppies. I see the blue eye - LOVE IT!!!!!!
The puppies are getting so much lovin'- WONDERFUL!!!
Great Smile of sheer happinesss!!!!!