Saturday, September 18, 2010

What a Day

Well today was the busiest day I have had in a long time but it sure was FUN!
I worked last night till 1am got home at 2am and cleaned puppies got to bed at 3am up at 6am cleaned puppies off to work again till 12:30 get home cleaned up pups again had company coming at 1:30-2ish
Rachel and her family came over to play and help out with pups and to see Jenna. We got the pups and Jenna outside to play it was a nice warm day when the sun was out when had the agility tunnel out so the pups had a blast with that and toys and kids!! GREAT TIME THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!
 and thanks for my gift I am trying it now  YUM YUM YUM!!! Jenna Ghost and Aura said YUM YUM YUM TOO! After everyone went  home Jenna and I fell asleep on the floor with the pups all over us we ALL are tired!! We have more company coming tomorrow. Rachel are ya coming over??
fun fun
puppy party
YIPPPEEEE Eva and  Bo "Look Mum I can do it already" 

Mabel

Merna "Who ME?"
CUTE KID AND PUP oh and the MUM is cute too! HeHe
Merna Just to cute
Myrtle
Eva
Anna YIPPPPEE 
Mabel and her favorite kid
Bo and Enid

1 comment:

dals for me said...

Puppies,puppies everywhere and sooooooo cute. Thank you for having me and my Mum and Sis today. We had a great time visiting with everyone! The pups get cuter and cuter by the minute!Love that agility tunnel :>)Hope you sleep well tonight :>)
Your so wlecome - ENJOY!!!