Friday, September 10, 2010

busy day

Well today I am tired! We the pups and I had a lot of company.
 This morning we had Melissa and Matt who will be getting a girl pup. We are so happy for them, there going to love that girl so much and I'll be able to see her sometimes we will be going to the same puppy classes!
then I went into work (Arghh) for training on a new product.  when I got home it was time for Linda and Sara to come visit Linda took pictures while Sara stacked the pups. Now I'm ready for bed we have a busy day again tomorrow. I hope its warm so I can get them outside for awhile.
Mabel

snuggle time with grandma
and yes it's messy but that's my puppy room and my bed for now.
     

1 comment:

dals for me said...

Wow- you certainly did have a busy day! We are so excited for our little girl !!!She will be loved by our whole family as we had many phone calls to answer when we got home! Jen is so excited that she will actually be at her own Puppy Shower!
Thank you again so much for having such wonderful dogs and being such a wonderful Grammy!
Cannot wait to start puppy classes - the sisters will have fun and we will too!!!
Take care and Hugs to all my spotted friends.