Friday, October 8, 2010

more new homes

Mabel is off today too her mom took one look at her and fell in LOVE! 

Mabel is now Cheerio I going to miss that sweet face!!
 Well there is only 2 pups here now my Lollipop and Bo (Ace) he will be going Sunday,
That one will be hard too but I have done a GOOD job and the homes are AMAZING!
Thank YOU!!!!!! I got an update about Eva and she is doing great meeting all her family and very happy.
I also got an update on Anna now Jazz and she is doing great too and her family thinks she is SWEET!!!
I wish everyone who has pups gets Nice homes like we have Everyone is so nice and boy do they LOVE there new pup!! Thank You for the updates maybe tonight I will sleep better. Lollipop and Bo (Ace) have been busy tonight playing in the living room with grandpa Ghost and Auntie Aura they will sleep for sure. Good Night and keep the updates coming and have FUN FUN FUN that is why we have pets!!

No comments: