Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun day

Well Lollipop and I have been very busy on Wednesday we went to the nursing home and she meet so many nice people. Lollipop was so good she was not nerves at all. Rachel walked around with us and showed Lollipop off to all her co-workers. Today I worked till 8:30 am then got home and took a nap with Lollipop We went to N.H. to see Merna and her family that was a lot of fun we went for a nice walk and the girls played after and really had a blast. tomorrow I take Ghost to an agility trial we will have fun and I hope he does well! next weekend we will see Eva and her family I can't wait!!! Sunday is Halloween and we have always gone to my grandparents house, this year will be real hard we lost Grammie in July and we all will miss her this Sunday there will be many tears and laughs from all our memories. Grandpa fell and broke his neck so we hope to get him home just for the day and have a cook-out then get the kids ready to walk the neighborhood and get candy. Halloween has been my favorite holiday since I was a kid, I hope we all can have some fun Grammie would want us too.  

No comments: