Monday, October 4, 2010

the clock

I know some of you readers are counting the days, hours, min.s till you get your pup well I am getting sad I just don't want it to come! I know you all are GREAT homes Jenna and I just LOVE all of them so much and will miss them. You MUST send pictures so I can put them on the blog and all the things at they are learning It is a MUST! (Giggle) I am a very proud Grandma and will love to hear all about them and get updates every week Ok Ok Ok when you have time! Just remeber how good I was with all your puppy pictures (Hint Hint Hint) I posted almost everyday!!!
   

2 comments:

dals for me said...

No worries - Matt and I will post pics and definitely stay in touch - I cannot imagine how much you will miss them all !! They are going to miss their Grammy too as she has been so wonderful to them all! Cannot wait for our girls to have class together!!! Hugs to all,Mel& Matt

Unknown said...

HI Grandma, I was on my way to work when the thought occurred to me that I do not even have a camera. I was about to pick up the phone to call my sister for a recommendation...or perhaps her old one when I read your post.

You have been great with the pictures, with the questions and most importantly as someone who is really preparing her pups to go to thier new homes. SO I definitely return the favor by sending pictures....although once I get a camera someone will have to show me how to get them on the computer...hee hee