Thursday, October 22, 2015

Very Busy

We are very busy at Lucas Legend
Thursaday Lollipop and Zen had there puppies
It was a hard labor but lollipop ended up with 4 beautiful
Girls one with a face patch.
Lollipop is tired and so am I.
The Luan/Zen Aristacats are doing good and getting so big. Eye's look like there almost ready
To open .
Lollipop and her ladies in waiting.
Now just so everyone knows my niece June-bug will be naming these lovely ladies and I have NO IDEA what she will pick out. I told her she could pick out ANY names she waited . June-bug has a VERY important job not only naming the ladies in waiting  but she is the official  puppy socialization kid. She will be working with all the puppies to make sure there kid a proved.
Face patch girl she is so cute I just love this patch


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Lollipop! and Daddy Zen! Auntie Maya and Cousin Benny send their love too!