Thursday, October 29, 2015

the mother dogs

For you that don't know about the girls a little bit more information.
Lollipop is my dream girl I bred her mother back to Kramer
CH Firebusters comic relief  he was one of my favorite Dalmatians.   I never got to meet him but I loved everything about him. Kramer lived in California and was in playboy magazine.
Lollipop is a very athletic dog she was playing ball up to the day before her whelping puppies and then 3 days after was back at it. She is in training for road dog title and loves running with my horse Liberty I can't wait till we are a team again.
Lollipop is my girly she just is the best I would not change a thing about her!
Luan came to us from Montana this spring to be bred to my old boy and love of my life Ghost but Ghost got sick he had bladder cancer and passed away this summer.  We decided to Keep her for a little bit longer and see if we  could breed her to Zen.
Luan also does road dog trials and I first meet her in Portland Oregon a couple of years ago on the trails. She Was An AWESOME TEAM WITH HER mother.
Luan will go back to Montana when the puppies are 8 weeks and hopefully bringing her son along with her. She has been AMAZING and we love her very much. She is a silly girl and makes me laugh!!!


No comments: